Now that Prof. Charlie Nesson has grabbed a lot of attention with his defense in the RIAA v. Tenenbaum case, it may be worth recalling this video, which was posted on YouTube in August 2006.
- Court Denies Copyright Protection to AI Generated Artwork
- Taylor’s Version and the Two Copyrights
- Artificial Intelligence May Result In Human Extinction, But In the Meantime There’s a Lot of Lawyering To Be Done
- The Impact of SAS Institute, Inc. v. World Programming Ltd. on Non-Literal Software Copyright Infringement
- Generative AI Images Struggle for Copyright Protection