Now that Prof. Charlie Nesson has grabbed a lot of attention with his defense in the RIAA v. Tenenbaum case, it may be worth recalling this video, which was posted on YouTube in August 2006.
- The NAR Antitrust Case: The Per Se Rule Misapplied?
- Is It Legal To Use Copyrighted Works to Train Artificial Intelligence Systems?
- OpenAI Board Should Have Consulted ChatGPT Before Firing Sam Altman
- Nonprofit Copying and Publication of Laws “Incorporated By Reference” is Fair Use
- Court Denies Copyright Protection to AI Generated Artwork