Now that Prof. Charlie Nesson has grabbed a lot of attention with his defense in the RIAA v. Tenenbaum case, it may be worth recalling this video, which was posted on YouTube in August 2006.
- Lanier v. Harvard: “Do The Right Thing”
- Supreme Court Will Decide Whether Google’s Algorithm-Based Recommendations are Protected Under Section 230
- Music, Copyright and the Performing Rights Organizations
- What You Need To Know About Goldsmith v. Warhol and Fair Use
- LinkedIn Cannot Use the CFAA To Stop Scraping of Its Public Facing Web Data