A phish I received this weekend. These are getting better and better (no typos, no foreign language malapropisms), and I can easily see some small percentage of recipients getting “caught” by this phishing expedition. These links get shut down almost immediately, but I have disabled this link, in the same spirit that I’d be careful with an empty gun.
- Lanier v. Harvard: “Do The Right Thing”
- Supreme Court Will Decide Whether Google’s Algorithm-Based Recommendations are Protected Under Section 230
- Music, Copyright and the Performing Rights Organizations
- What You Need To Know About Goldsmith v. Warhol and Fair Use
- LinkedIn Cannot Use the CFAA To Stop Scraping of Its Public Facing Web Data