A phish I received this weekend. These are getting better and better (no typos, no foreign language malapropisms), and I can easily see some small percentage of recipients getting “caught” by this phishing expedition. These links get shut down almost immediately, but I have disabled this link, in the same spirit that I’d be careful with an empty gun.
- Court Denies Copyright Protection to AI Generated Artwork
- Taylor’s Version and the Two Copyrights
- Artificial Intelligence May Result In Human Extinction, But In the Meantime There’s a Lot of Lawyering To Be Done
- The Impact of SAS Institute, Inc. v. World Programming Ltd. on Non-Literal Software Copyright Infringement
- Generative AI Images Struggle for Copyright Protection