A white paper written by my partner Joe Laferrera — New Data Security Regulations Have Sweeping Implications For Massachusetts Businesses– is embedded below (using scribd.com). Alternatively, click on the link.
- Court Denies Copyright Protection to AI Generated Artwork
- Taylor’s Version and the Two Copyrights
- Artificial Intelligence May Result In Human Extinction, But In the Meantime There’s a Lot of Lawyering To Be Done
- The Impact of SAS Institute, Inc. v. World Programming Ltd. on Non-Literal Software Copyright Infringement
- Generative AI Images Struggle for Copyright Protection