A white paper written by my partner Joe Laferrera — New Data Security Regulations Have Sweeping Implications For Massachusetts Businesses– is embedded below (using scribd.com). Alternatively, click on the link.
- The NAR Antitrust Case: The Per Se Rule Misapplied?
- Is It Legal To Use Copyrighted Works to Train Artificial Intelligence Systems?
- OpenAI Board Should Have Consulted ChatGPT Before Firing Sam Altman
- Nonprofit Copying and Publication of Laws “Incorporated By Reference” is Fair Use
- Court Denies Copyright Protection to AI Generated Artwork